‘I believe that the relationship between counsellor and client is at the heart of successful therapy. Enabling and supporting clients to explore their issues in a way that promotes autonomy over their choices and path in life’.
Christine has been involved with the Bower House since its opening. Her counselling style is person centred integrating other modalities such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Transactional Analysis fitting the client’s needs. Christine has worked within a GP Practice where she has applied brief therapies, acknowledging the importance they play in today’s trend for quicker movement towards restoring wellbeing.
She is a qualified supervisor and offers personal therapy and supervision.
- Diploma Integrative Counselling, Henley College (2010)
- Certificate in Counselling, Counselling Training Initiatives (2001)
- Diploma Management Studies, Leicester Polytechnic (1988)
- Certificate in Personnel Practice, Leicester Polytechnic (1975)
- Present study, L6 Counselling Supervision CPCAB (Nov 2012)
- ACC and NCS accredited counsellor