High quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for counsellors and counselling students
Bower House counselling please ring - 01858 469257
Training and development for counsellors please ring - 07586 734938
Bower House Support Services (BHSS) is the training arm of the Bower House. We are committed to offering low cost/high value courses, therapy and supervision to counsellors and counselling students.
Ours aims are to:
- Support counsellors to continue to develop their expertise to meet the diverse needs of their clients
- Contribute to enhancing quality in the counselling profession
- Enrich the personal and professional lives of those with whom we work
- Enshrine the values of resect, confidentiality, equality, integrity and transparency in all we do
- Offer excellent value for money
The majority of our courses are held in Market Harborough. However we are able to offer some of our workshops to organisations in other areas where it would be more effective to train a group of workers on site. Do contact us if you wish to discuss your training needs or opportunities for partnership working.
Counselling Children and Young People
CPCAB Level 5 Diploma Course